( selected parts of the general and conditions terms )
III. Price and payment terms
Prices of the trips and services provided by the travel agency Bohemia Trip are contractual prices agreed between customer and travel agency Bohemia Trip.
Travel agency Bohemia Trip has the right to get the payment before provision, it means that the customer is obliged to pay the services in full prior before provision.
III / a. Timetable of the payment is determine
- To domestic or foreign trips the customer is required during the contractual relation, it means when the order is confirmed, to pay a deposit o fat least 50% of the total price.
- The additional payment of the total price the customer is required to pay at least at the start of the trip
III / b. Price increase
Travel agency Bohemia Trip has right unilaterally increase the prices of the tourism services mentioned in the order confirmation in the case of increase:
- Prices for transportation including fuel.
- Payments associated with transportation.
- Czech Crown Exchange rates used for pricing services.
- Insufficient number of applicants for service or trip.
Reasons mentioned above tavel gency Bohemia Trip has right to adjust the prices of trips and services which are subject of contract, before the realization of the trip or services, at least five days in advance.
Customer confirm an acceptance of the price change.
III / c. Payment forms
Price of the trip is possible to pay:
- In CZK on bank account: 2200665145/2010
- In EU on bank account: 2900665146/2010
- PayPal through (PayPal Email Payments).
- If the both sites agree, the additional payment can be paid cash before start of the trip to the driver or to the guide.
- Form of the payment can be combinated, for example it is possible to pay deposit from bank account to bank account and additional payment in cash etc.
IV. Cancellation and changes of agreed services
Travel agency Bohemia Trip has right to back out of the contract before the start of rendering services:
- If on the chosen trip is logging on insufficient number of people and customer does not accept an increase price because of this reason.
- Customer does not accept other suggested term.
- Events caused by the force majeure (floods, bad weather etc.).
In this case travel agency return to the customer paid deposit except the replacement of necessary expenses of 10% paid amount.
VI. Cancellation of trip
- The customer has right to cancel the contract whenever before departure or before using of agreed services.
- Cancellation of the trip or agreed conditions has to be in the written form, by the e-mail an unequivocal manner.
- During withdrawal, the customer is required to pay a cancellation fee in the amount according to the time a withdrawal is received.
14 – 7 days before the trip or realization of services 50% deposit.
7 – 1 day before the trip or realization of services 100% deposit.
- If the customer fails or misses the departure or has to be expeled of the trip, the customer is entitled to a refund of the paid price.
- If there are circumstances, that customer doesn´t use some or all of the ordered and paid services from Bohemia Trip agency (accomodation, transportation etc.) he is not entitled to a refund of the paid price.
- Furthermore, travel agency Bohemia Trip is not responsible for unpredictable cases caused by extraordinary circumstances such as natural disasters, quarantine,revolt, strike, and other cases caused by force majeure, as well as cases caused by the third party (constructions, traffic jams etc.).
VII. Change of the reservation
- From the side of the customer is possible in case of the possibility of the realisation.