Play Paintball in a beautiful area. Get a totally unique and memorable experience. Take a rest with lunch in traditional Czech pub. Discover military technology since 1915, including the famous and feared Russian Katyusha.
- Play Paintball – have a full day of fun
- Try Paintball with using the profi features
- Choose from playground which has a total area of 35,000 square meters
- Win a Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch or to protect a VIP persons
- Lunch in a traditional Czech pub
- Admire the collection of more than 700 historic tanks, cannons, motorcycles, armored military trucks and vehicles
- See rocketry, communications and engineering equipment and logistical material from 1890 to the present
- Discover the legendary rocket launcher “Katyusha” and artillery and naval mines.
Duration 10 hours
Built six different playgrounds.
- Area of the former military base
- The biggest playground area exceeds 8000 m²
- The total area of 35 000 m²,
- Buildings, bunkers and running trenches, obstacles and rough terrain,
- Discarded military equipment, vehicles and warehouses
- The play time is about 4 hours
- Minimum number of players 4
Examples of a games:
Divide into groups and compete in
- 2 teams against each other (team deathmatch) – the aim of the mission is to eliminate all enemies,
- The center flag (capture the flag) – the aim of the mission is to capture the center flag and bring it back to its start. The flag is the only one so there is fighting of 2 competing teams,
- VIP – one team is in the role of “police” and the president has to take the other side of campus, the second team in the role of “terrorism” that must be avoided.
Try to defend the colors of your team and fight to the end!
After a challenging game take a relax in a traditional Czech pub with Czech and international cuisine. Selection menu of the day.
In the premises of the former barracks is located since 1996 exhibition of the Military Museum.
At present you can found there – the collection of more than 700 historic tanks, cannons, motorcycles, armored military trucks and vehicles, missile technology, communications and engineering equipment and logistical material from the period from 1890 to the present.
The scope and quality of its collections, in which many a world-unique Museum ranks among the leading European institutions of its kind.
Especially the collection of Czechoslovak military vehicles from the period 1918 – 1939 and the collection of Škoda cannons, naval and artillery mines and much more ..
You can admire for example a rocket launcher “Katyusha”.
PRICE of the trip 166,- EUR / person
– more than 4 persons – individual calculation
Krčma U Kašny http://www.krcmaukasny.cz/
Muzeum Lešany http://www.vhu.cz/muzea/zakladni-informace-o-vtm-lesany/