We invite you to private tour to Křivoklát Castle, lunch in restaurant Malá Svatá hora, tour of Mníšek pod Brdy castle, which shows the life of the nobility at the end of the 19th century.
- Discover the largest castle in the Czech Republic
- Lunch on local specialties at Malá Svatá Hora restaurant
- Learn about the 19th and 20th century Czech nobility at Mníšek Pod Brdy Chateau
- Drive through the beautiful countryside of central and west Bohemia
Duration 8 hours
Escape the hustle and bustle of Prague on a full-day, private tour to Křivoklát Castle and Mníšek Pod Brdy.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, drive through the beautiful countryside of Central Bohemia en route to Křivoklát Castle, one of the oldest castles of the Czech kings and home to Queen Elizabeth (wife of Jan of Luxembourg) after a fire in Prague Castle in 1316.
Continue to the Mala Svata Hora restaurant for a lunch of Czech or international food.
Then, go to the chateau in Mníšek Pod Brdy, where written records date back to 1348. Learn the history of the castle, from its changes in ownership, through damage by war and fire. Restored in 1910, it was ransacked again in 1945 and then seized by the state.
Learn about the restoration project, and explore the lives of the Czech nobility between the world wars.
PRICE of the trip 104,- EUR / pers ( adult 16 – 80 ) *
PRICE of the trip 97,- EUR / pers ( child 6 – 15 ) *
* Price is higher out of season. The monument is open for booked groups.
– less and more than 4 persons – individual calculation
– If you require a guide, specify it and we will prepare individual price calculation.
- On all the sights local guides are available and if they can’t speak in your requested language, prepared texts in your language will be provided.
And of course, we will provide basic information about the trip, sights, and the Czech Republic in written form, possibly accompanied by audio recordings.
Státní hrad Křivoklát http://www.krivoklat.cz/fotogalerie/soucasnost/
Restaurace Malá Svatá hora http://www.malasvata.cz/galerie.htm
Státní zámek Mníšek pod Brdy http://www.zamek-mnisek.cz/fotogalerie/exteriery/