We invite you to private tour to see one of the most beautiful natural monuments in our country – Pravčická brána, visit the ruins of the rock Šaunstejn Castle, small Pravčická brána and tour and cruise in the gorges of Kamenice river.
- Explore the ravines and rock-cut towns of Czech Switzerland
- See the natural sandstone arch of Pravčická brána (Pravcice Gate)
- Climb to the small castle of Sokolí hnízdo for lunch on day 1
- Cruise the narrow channels of the Kemenice River
- Enjoy lunch in an historic restaurant on day 2
- Tour the small village of Hřensko on the Czech-German border
- Enjoy a private trip for a great price
Duration 2 days trip
Following a pick-up from your hotel at around 08:30, transfer through beautiful Bohemian countryside to Czech Switzerland in northern Bohemia. Declared a national park in 2000 for its unique sandstone formations and related habitat, the park is part of the Elbe Sandstone Mountains that straddle the border of southeast Germany and the Czech Republic.
Enjoy breakfast at the guesthouse, before cruising by boat through the narrow passes and ravines of the Kamenice River. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant that was founded in 1890. After lunch, take a tour of the small village of Hřensko, located at the confluence of the Kamenice and Labe rivers.
Transfer back to Prague in the afternoon, with an expected drop off at 18:00.
PRICE of trip 199,- EUR / person
– less and more than 4 persons – individual calculation
– If you require a guide, specify it and we will prepare individual price calculation.
- And of course, we will provide basic information about the trip, sights, and the Czech Republic in written form, possibly accompanied by audio recordings.
– Organizer TA Pavlína Fulnečková https://www.grandafrika.cz/
Národní park České Švýcarsko http://www.npcs.cz/
Fotogalerie – vlastní