We invite you to private tour of the unique Sedlec Ossuary, Sedlec Cathedral, St.James Church, empire Kačina Castle and Kutná Hora town – on the UNESCO Heritage.
- See the bones of more than 40,000 people in the artistic Sedlec Ossuary
- Visit the Sedlec Monastery and marvel at the chapel decorated with human bones
- Admire the Kačina Chateau, a splendid example of Empire architecture
- Enjoy the taste of traditional Czech cuisine at the Dačický restaurant
- Tour Kutná Hora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Duration 10 hours
The next stop is the Church of St. James, located in the village of Jakub. This important structure dates from the 12th century, and has been classified a national cultural monument.
Continue on to the magnificent Kačina Chateau, built by Jan Rudolf Chotek between 1806 and 1824. The Chateau is among the most important buildings of the Empire architectural style in Bohemia.
Take a break for lunch at the Dačický restaurant and enjoy fine Czech and international cuisine.
On the drive back to Prague, you’ll stop to visit the city of Kutná Hora, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. As you’ll see, this city’s history was significantly influenced by silver mining.
PRICE of the trip 90,- EUR / pers ( adult 16 – 80 )
PRICE of the trip 81,- EUR / pers ( child 6 – 15 )
– less and more than 4 persons – individual calculation
– If you require a guide, specify it and we will prepare individual price calculation.
- On all the sights local guides are available and if they can’t speak in your requested language, prepared texts in your language will be provided.
And of course, we will provide basic information about the trip, sights, and the Czech Republic in written form, possibly accompanied by audio recordings.
Kostnice Sedlec http://ossuary.eu/index.php/cz/fotogalerie-kostnice
Katedrála Sedlec http://ossuary.eu/index.php/cz/fotogalerie
Kostel Sv. Jakuba http://ossuary.eu/index.php/cz/fotogalerie-jakub
Zámek Kačina http://www.kacina.cz/fotogalerie
Restaurant Dačický http://www.dacicky.com/fotogalerie/
Kutná Hora http://www.kutnahora.cz/index.php?sec=153&cid=167&scs=153
Chrám Sv. Barbory http://www.kutnahora.cz/index.php?sec=3&cid=61&scs=3
Kamenná kašna http://www.kutnahora.cz/index.php?sec=3&cid=65
Morový sloup http://www.kutnahora.cz/index.php?sec=3&cid=70&scs=3
Vlašský dvůr http://www.kutnahora.cz/index.php?sec=3&cid=76&scs=3